Hope Cunningham Fine Art

To view more of my work, please visit www.hopecunningham.com

Monday, January 14, 2013

Red Headed Angel
























Red Headed Angel Original 14" x 11" Oil Painting

The delightful woman who posed for me today is Jane Hamilton, founder, owner and operator of a wonderful gallery here in Tucson. We are neighbors and she has always treated me as one. From the first opening in my new space, Jane has been a tireless cheerleader and source of inspiration and advice. She has nurtured and promoted the talents of an eclectic group of regional artists. I am fortunate indeed to count her as a friend. Jane's generousity and enthusiasm don't end with the art world, she contributes significantly to the community in a variety of ways; we are lucky to have her.
Jane also happens to be Sarah's mother, so I am doubly blessed that both of them sat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment