Hope Cunningham Fine Art

To view more of my work, please visit www.hopecunningham.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Architect
























The Architect 14X11 Original Oil Painting

On Saturday my new friend, Bob Vint sat for me. Bob is a wonderful architect who is working with John and I on plans for a new studio and guest house on our property. I haven't had too many men sit for me so this was a delightful change of pace.

Bob and I got to know each other so much better during our time together. As he recounted his adventures with  oil painting during college, it became obvious to me that this is a man who needs to get back in the studio. When a person speaks with nostalgia about the seductive aroma of turpentine, you know they are hooked and there is no turning back! I look forward to painting with Bob in my new studio once it's built.

No comments:

Post a Comment